Specially developed for use all-year-round by teachers, staff and children, our octagonal classrooms are insulated and glazed and are an inspirational setting for anything from activity learning to rewarding time-out sessions. These buildings will therefore offer protection from the elements and keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Many schools and nurseries are discovering the delights of these multi-functional buildings which can be used as outdoor classrooms, music or drama rooms, IT suites, community rooms, extra dining room facilities or even as staff rooms.
These octagonal classroom buildings have a unique and distinct appearance and are available in a wide range of internal and external finishes.
Their sizes range from 3m up to 6m and we are able to offer a complete turn-key service of manufacture and installation at the customer’s site. If applicable, we can also offer advice on planning, building regulation requirements and a full project management service.
Features and Benefits
- Available in four different sizes – octagonal 3m, 4m, 5m & 6m so that you can match your class size to the building
- Manufactured out of cedar wood which requires very little on-going maintenance or treatment and typically lasts a lot longer than traditional timbers such as pine
- Standard specification includes full cedar shingle tile roof, solid bevel siding lower panels, internal benching and boarded decked floor
- Two choices of roof – cedar shingle tile or a living sedum roof
- Atrium roof to allow in lots of natural daylight from above
- Full eco option pack to include water butt and guttering, eco pond and surround, wind turbine, solar panel and monitoring unit pack (displays wind and solar charge currents, load current and battery voltage), weather vane, bird box, insect nest and 3 x planters
- Unique electric dynamo bikes which the children have to pedal in order to create power – package to include A Frame Generator bike, power supply unit including speaker, amplifier, portable energy board with embedded LED display, cable set, disco ball and You Watt? poster showing the amount of kws required for certain household items (please click on this Video to see this equipment in action)
- For full range of options please visit Options
- Option to have 50% grip deck for an extra non-slip surface
- Full delivery and installation services